The Hagerty Clubhouse at Bicester Heritage is hosting a series of exciting themed evenings for petrolhead throughout the year.
These Hagerty Hangouts will provides car enthusiasts with a welcoming destination for a solo or group drive, creating an informal car show with a space to relax, eat and drink and be entertained by a range of attractions laid on by Hagerty at every event.
Starting at 18.00 each event is open to cars which meet the criteria of the evening. However, drivers can bring any qualifying vehicle, regardless of age, meaning everything from pre-war to brand new is welcome at these relaxed, informal, enthusiast evenings.
“When Hagerty opened its new UK Clubhouse, I wanted to create a welcoming destination for all types of automotive enthusiast, and these events perfectly demonstrate our open to all philosophy,” says Mark Roper, Managing Director of Hagerty International. “Best of all, this is just the start of a great calendar of events at the Clubhouse throughout 2024 and I look forward to announcing further dates soon.”
Entry for all events is priced at just £5 per car with Tickets available here. The list of Hagerty Hangouts for 2024 is below and the Hagerty Clubhouse is also available to hire for meetings, events, and drive-outs. Interested parties can contact Hagerty directly for more information.
2024 Hagerty Hangouts:
- March 12th – The Best of British – For all cars built in Britain
- June 11th – Festival of the Unexceptional Anniversary – The FOTU ‘24 warm up event
- July 9th – Bastille Night – All French cars are welcome
- August 13th – Drop Tops at Dusk – If the roof comes off, or it has no roof, it’s eligible
- September 10th – Just Japanese – Tuned or standard, this is open to all Japanese cars